Citizens for a Pro-life Society is an activist organization, founded on Catholic
principles of morality and social justice, dedicated to advocacy of the sanctity
of human life, especially protection of the right to life of unborn children
through the organization of public demonstrations, pickets, educational
programs, literature distribution, conferences, seminars, workshops and lectures
as well as reaching out to mothers in crisis pregnancy and offering them
material and spiritual aid. Our goal is to work to end the culture of death and
restore a culture of life, to re-establish respect for human life created in the
image and likeness of God.
Citizens for a Pro-Life Society is directed by Monica Migliorino Miller, Ph.D. Dr. Miller is an Associate professor of Theology and
Religious Studies at Madonna University, Livonia, Michigan
Books by Monica Miller:
Dr. Miller has authored many scholarly articles and books.
Articles by Monica Miller:
- "Twelve Ways"
(To Instantly Improve the Novus Ordo), July 2010
National Catholic Register, March 2009
- "The Authority of Women",
Catholic Education Organization, June 1996.
- "Human Sexuality and the Eucharist," Fidelity Magazine, May 1984.
- "Artificial Insemination by Husband and the Dissolution of Covenantal Love,"
Fidelity Magazine, May 1985.
- "Why Contraception is Evil," Homiletic and Pastoral Review, April 1987.
- "Report From Rats Alley--Down and Out with the Unborn in Chicago and Milwaukee,"
Fidelity Magazine, July-August 1987.
- "Severed Ties--How Abortion Dissolves Feminine Authority," Crisis Magazine,
- "The Burial of the Aborted Unborn," Homiletic and Pastoral Review, August-Sept.
- "The Authority of Women," This Rock Magazine, July-August 1996(available
- "The Gender of the Holy Spirit," New Oxford Review, May 2003.
- "The Meaning of Marital love," A Review of Crossing the Threshold of Love: A New
Vision of Marraige in Light of John Paul II`s Anthropology, by Mary Shivanandan,
New Oxford Review, December 2000.
- "Columnist Distorts Catholic Views",
USA Today in Letter to the editor, August 2006.
- "Sacrilege on St. Patrick’s Day?",
Renew America web site.
- "Homosexuality and the Priesthood
", Op-Ed in the Detroit Free Press.